Subject: FW: Mustpeade maja tagastamata jätmise taotluse lahendamine [Ellex-TLN.FID11373]
From: "Info - RAM" <[email-masked]>
To: "Info - RAM" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2025 09:42:47 +0300

From: Paul Kaasik | Ellex <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Sunday, July 13, 2025 4:46 PM
To: Info - RAM <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Kaur Kajak - RAM
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Annike Riibe - RAM
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Marge Kaskpeit - RAM
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: Ants Nõmper | Ellex <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: Mustpeade maja tagastamata jätmise taotluse lahendamine
[Ellex-TLN.FID11373]

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tere

Edastan Ants Nõmperi palvel seisukohad Mustpeade maja tagastamata jätmise
taotluse lahendamisele.

Lugupidamisega

Paul Kaasik
Lawyer |  <https://ellex.legal/expert/Paul-Kaasik/> Profile

<https://www.google.com/maps/place/Ellex+Raidla+Advokaadib%C3%BCroo+O%C3%9
C/@59.4323456,24.7427953,15z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0xa1b3ea80044ec86f!8m2!3d
59.4323456!4d24.7427953> Ahtri 4, Tallinn, Estonia

Estonia • Latvia • Lithuania
Ellex Raidla is part of  <http://ellex.legal/> Ellex - Baltic circle of
legal excellence
No.1 Law Firm in the Baltics by Prospera 2024

Follow us on  <https://www.linkedin.com/company/ellex-legal/> LinkedIn and
<https://www.instagram.com/ellexraidla> Instagram

This email was produced by law firms Ellex Raidla, Ellex Klavins or Ellex
Valiūnas ir partneriai offices, authorised and regulated by each country‘s
legislative acts. The standard terms applicable to our services are
available for the specific office: Ellex Raidla
<https://ellex.legal/files/standardterms2025.pdf> ,
<https://ellex.legal/standard-terms-of-ellex-klavins-legal-services/>
Ellex Klavins,
<https://ellex.legal/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/ellex-valiunas-standard-te
rms_en_2021.pdf> Ellex Valiunas ir partneriai, and the privacy policy is
available  <https://ellex.legal/privacy-policy/> here. This email and its
contents are confidential. If you are not the intended recipient of this
email, please delete it and notify the sender.